Forms and reports are generated with a simple mouse click. The chain of custody, property report, letter to owner, lab request, and other evidence related forms are customized to meet the unique needs of your agency. These reports reduce manual labor, repetitive work effort, and paper documentation. Reports can be printed, saved, and exported for convenience. FileOnQ creates these custom reports using Crystal Reports, however the end-user doesn’t require the software or expertise because the reports are run from within the application. Agencies may create additional Crystal Reports on their own at no charge.
Included Custom Reports
We include a number of custom reports when you purchase the system these reports are tailored to fit your exact specifications and requirements. This includes verbiage, design, logo, organization branding and more.
- Property Report
- Inventory Report
- Property Release
- Notification Letter
- Chain of Custody
- Transfer Receipt
- Dispo Review
- Auction Manifest
Included Standard Reports
We also include a number of standard reports:
- Query Report: Gives the specific selection of records returned as a result of a query or search.
- Audit Report: Shows the audit trail for all items by location and lists every location the item has been, the user who transferred the item, and the date & time the item was transferred.
- Wait List Report: Lists the items that are flagged with a pending action; for example, all items that have an action or are on a waiting list.
- Retention Code Report: Lists all of the retention/disposition codes and the rules that are listed in the system that can be applied to individual items.
- Retention Review Report: Based on the retention or disposition code assigned to them, lists all items within a selected date range that are eligible for review and possible destruction.
Match Existing Reports
FileOnQ can replicate or match any existing paper reports that you currently use.
Create Your Own Reports at Any Time
Integrated into the application for general consumption, custom reports built using Crystal Reports are easily added to the product and made available through your central report repository. You have instant access to newly created reports while eliminating report distribution effort.
Generate Reports for Administrators
You can instantly generate any number of reports that your administration requires. Examples include guns, cash, or narcotics that are on hand, inventory or purge statuses, or just about any report you can think of. This helps keep your chief and others informed along with providing an extra layer of accountability and credibility for your department.
Save Time and Reduce Costs
Because FileOnQ can generate any form or report your organization requires, you no longer need to create or fill out documents by hand. This feature alone can save agencies hundreds of staff hours a year.