Meeting Your Needs and Goals
FileOnQ has many optional modules available to fit a broad spectrum of industry needs. Just like our core product, the modules provide the flexibility of customization to meet the specific and unique goals of the user.
With the eDocs™ module, documents that are in electronic format such as scanned images, digital pictures, Word, Excel, PDF, or virtually any electronic document can be stored and viewed from within the Document Collection module. Even digital audio or video clips can be managed within the eDocs™ module.
Using eDocs reduces paperwork and provides time-savings benefits to instantly access and view any required document, all from the comfort of your desk.
This module provides instant email notifications based on triggers or procedures users specify that are sent to the appropriate person within the workflow process, notifying them of required items/activities due for review/action.
- Email alerts: the system will generate emails based on your criteria and processes.
- Hyperlinks and Attachments: can be included and are dynamically generated notified personnel can then quickly take the required action within the FileOnQ system.
- Customize: notification types such as Name, Description, Subject Line and Message Body and whether to format the notification as HTML or just plain text.
With a Motorola compatible device FileOnQ users can remotely transfer and check out items from any location with a wireless or cellular connection. All transactions are then approved and synchronized with your FileOnQ database in real-time.
- Inventroy: With the new Desktop 6 upgrade you will be able to inventory all your items right from the palm of your hand.
- Capture Signatures: Signatures are captured from any location and synced with the unalterable chain of custody.
- Transfer Boxes: The mobile device allows for boxes and their contents to be moved to new locations.
Active Directory users can now access to their approved FileOnQ applications using ONLY their Windows login.
- Previews: set the number of characters you wish to display from your articles
- Auto Update: select whether the module auto-updates using AJAX
Standard Used Extensions