As a FileOnQ customer, those “left in the dark” moments are a thing of the past. We are here for you!
Our Services—Your Way
All of us at FileOnQ are committed to doing everything necessary to ensure you are completely satisfied with our product and our support. Unlimited maintenance, support, and training are provided with the purchase of your FileOnQ property and evidence management platform solution.
Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Phone: 1-800-603-6802 select 4 from the menu
- Free upgrades for all three platform applications (for agencies utilizing our subscription platform)
- Unlimited telephone and online support
- Unlimited training via telephone and web-conference
- Peripheral hardware life-time replacement
- Assistance with developing new policies and procedures
- Access to the FileOnQ customer portal website with training videos and tools
Should a support need arise, you will appreciate our direct line via our 800 number, as well as, our live On-Line Web Support Meeting Center.
FileOnQ customers overwhelmingly agree that the ongoing maintenance, support, and training provided by our FileOnQ law enforcement experts improves their system use and departmental productivity to the extent that their investment pays for itself several times over.
Great News! Consulting & Training Is Always FREE for Customers Who Have a Current Maintenance and Support Contract.
Live Remote Assistance
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live remote assistance tool, a support team member can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
How to Get Support
A member of our support team will talk with you first to determine the nature of the problem. If you have not done so already, you can request to connect with a support team here.
- Step 1: Once you are on the phone with a member of our support team, you will be directed back to this page after your support representative provides you with a unique connection code. You will then enter the code in the field and click the button to initiate the screen-sharing session.
- Step 2: You are prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in.
- Step 3: With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- Step 4: You are always in complete control of your computer. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session anytime.