Reinstalling A Custom Report
- Save the report file to your desktop and unzip it.
- To import it to FileOnQ, go to Reports > External Reports > Manage. Select the report you are going to update at the top of the Report Manager window.
- Click the “Browse” button and find the report file you downloaded to your desktop in step-1 above, then click “Open”.
- Back in the Report Manager window, click the “Update” button. When it is grayed out the report has loaded, replacing the earlier version of the report.
- Click “Ok” to close the Report Manager window and test the report.