Our goal is to deliver best-of-breed solutions that will meet your needs.
Agencies are often committed to using the property and evidence module of an RMS system because they feel an “all-in-one” solution is best. Unfortunately, the property module of RMS systems is known to lack flexibility and functionality. This can create a liability regarding evidence integrity and require time-consuming tasks that could have been automated by a dedicated evidence management system. FileOnQ wants to give agencies the best of both worlds!
We keep these goals in mind when establishing integrations with other systems:
- Provide detailed property and evidence data through a customized data screen
- Reduce repetitive data entry for officers
- Include vital evidence information in narrative reports
- Provide the Records Division with key data for reporting
- Update case status information for evidence staff to dispose of property
- Eliminate handwritten forms associated with evidence management
Request Integration Services
We have developed an integration with many third-party systems to create seamless data-sharing. This includes CAD/RMS systems, lab management systems, case management systems, and several others as shown below:
- Motorola – Spillman Flex RMS
- Tyler Technologies – New World RMS
- Motorola – Premier One RMS
- Mark 43 RMS
- Forensic Advantage – Lab Management
- Omnigo – Records Management
- Access databases
- IBM Mainframe app
- Superion RMS
- Tiburon RMS
- Tritech RMS
- Justice Trax – Lab Management
- Niche RMS
- Sunridge RMS
- Smart Cop / CTS America
- CORE (Court Case Management)
The FileOnQ development team uses the latest technology when developing integrations. Web services are often the most logical path, but other means of data exchange can be developed. Whether you choose to go with our ready-to-go import and export functionality or a custom-developed integration solution built around web services, FileOnQ has the expertise and support to get you there.
Solutions That Work the Way You Do
Our development team has tunnel vision when it comes to building a flexible solution to meet your unique needs. We are dedicated to providing software with a purpose, software that positively impacts your agency and the community you serve.
Our Integrations Provide Seamless Efficiency
We work for you, and so should your software. Our integration team is dedicated to creating data-sharing solutions to meet your unique workflow and reduce repetitive work efforts. We have established integrations with numerous third-party software solutions, so your data is shared efficiently and accurately across software systems.