Deployment Engineer (Remote Position)
About FileOnQ and the Opportunity:
FileOnQ is a small profitable but dynamically growing company. FileOnQ has maintained over 90% of customers over our entire history. FileOnQ maintains two very large patents, which protect our intellectual property and provide exciting opportunities for partnerships and exponential growth in the near future. With a solid foundation, and pressing customer demand, we are now positioned to aggressively pursue the vision for our future. The next step in our roadmap for the future is to add a few key team members, which will fill vital roles, in our success for the years ahead.
We provide truly excellent benefits, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Health savings account
We are seeking a Deployment Engineer to join our team! We are looking for a full time highly motivated individual whose aim is higher than others and would like to be on the leading edge of technology in the market(s) we serve. Join our team of Deployment Engineers to expand our ability to keep up with the market demand and continual advancement of our software offerings. This is a remote position, but you may be required to travel 5-10% of the time.
- Systems analysis and creating custom application Profiles and work processes
- Installing, upgrading and deploying EvidenceOnQ and other FileOnQ software applications
- Manage and control project scope, timeline, risks & issues across multiple projects simultaneously
- Migrating prior data into our database and integrating with current customer legacy system
- Writing custom reports, SQL stored procedures, triggers, and workflow configuration
- Work with customers to clearly understand their business needs and to design application to accomplish their business goals and objectives
- Recommend options or solutions that meet a client’s needs and desired functionality
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Technical and software application support within law enforcement
- Maintaining a SQL Server environment and proficiency in writing SQL scripts and queries
- Database administration
- Expert level knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience handling technical support calls from customers (application users AND their IT support) using remote desktop tools
- Experience tracking support issues with a ticketing system
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Apply For This Position
We are located just outside Seattle, WA, in Tukwila. For many on our team, their offices are their homes, coffee shops, and even garden sheds, as many of our team members work from home and in various cities and states.
Perks & Benefits
We value our team and their families so we take great pride in offering exceptional benefits to empower their success and help them reach their goals.
Your time, talent, and experience are invaluable to us, so we show our appreciation with top-tier competitive wages.
We offer many of our motivated team members the opportunity to work from home on a part-time or full-time bases.
We offer exceptional healthcare options for our team members, their spouses, and children. Your health and well-being are important to us!
Paid Parental Leave
We understand the value and importance of raising a family. So we provide paid compensation when your family needs you most.